I have been involved in sports my whole life – soccer and bowling being my two favorites. I played soccer through high school and bowled competitively at William Paterson University where I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science. I still bowl in leagues and local tournaments.
I began my career working with cardiac rehab patients in Mountainside Hospital in Montclair. I have been with the Westfield Area Y since 2013.
I’m always looking to further my knowledge of the human body, and am constantly learning new ways to further ones health.
- Personal Trainer certified by FiTour since 2015.
- Strength and Conditioning Instructor certified by YMCA of the USA since 2014.
- Delay the Disease (a nationally respected Parkinson’s exercise program) certified since 2014.
- Suspension Training Instructor certified by TRX since 2015.
- Cycling MPower Instructor certified by Schwinn since 2015.