I started working in the fitness industry in 1991 as a group exercise instructor. In July 2007, I joined the Y’s team of instructors and have taught a wide variety of classes and formats over the years. When I became certified as a Personal Trainer in January 2015, choosing to train at the Y was an easy decision because of the members, staff, and comfortable atmosphere. I have worked with people of all ages and fitness levels and I enjoy being creative when developing exercise programs. Being an instructor and trainer is the best job in the world and I love helping people reach their fitness goals.
- Personal Trainer certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) since January 2015.
- Group Exercise Instructor certified by the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) since May 2002.
- TRX Certified Instructor since December 2011.
- Boogiebox Certified Instructor since March 2011.
- Zumba, Zumba Step, & Zumba Sentao licensed Instructor since 2012.
- Ripped Certified Instructor since September 2013.
- Schwinn Cycle Certified Instructor since March 2015.
- Senior Exercise Specialty Certified by NETA since April 2016.
|Phone:||(908) 301-9622 ext. 256|