I studied at The College of Miscordia, Seton Hall University, The Union County Fire Science Training Academy, and the Union County College Emergency Medical Technician Program. I am an award winning international Jiu Jitsu competitor and the Strength and Conditioning coach for the Renzo Gracie Jiu Jitsu Academy of Newark.
I’ve been working at the Westfield Area Y since 2003. I work with a full spectrum of clients, from athletes of all ages to post injury cases. I enjoy working with the Delay the Disease Parkinson’s program and the Westfield Area Y Dragonfly Program. I am the Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Westfield Area Y Devilfish.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer since 2003.
- Corrective Exercise Specialist since 2006.
- Performance Enhancement Specialist since 2006.
- Senior Fitness Specialist since 2014.
- Youth Exercise Specialist 2014.
- TRX certified since 2014.
- Delay the Disease Parkinson’s Fitness Program Certified Instructor.