Welcome to Camp
My name is Tarajee Russell-Wertz. I am the Puddle Jumpers Director for Summer 2019. I have been working with children 3-6 years of age for over ten years. I have worked at the Westfield Y for 14 years in both the camp and teen departments. I am very excited for this camp season to start. There are so many fun activities planned. There is a different theme each week, water play, fun in the sun, and guest entertainment.
The Puddle Jumpers summer is bound to be filled with fun and laughter. The boys and girls will take part in hands on activities, imaginative play, and plenty of outdoor time. They will make new friends, learn new songs, and leave camp smiling each day!
What to Bring
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before coming to camp each day. We do spend time outside and want our Puddle Jumpers to stay safe in the sunshine.
- Children should be dressed for camp. We recommend to dress comfortably and please wear socks and sneakers. No open toed shoes, sandals or Crocs please.
- Please pack a healthy snack for your child to enjoy each day…and remember extra water too. Playing makes our Puddle Jumpers thirsty!
- Please remember that camp is peanut and tree nut free. Please be conscious when packing a snack each day.
- Please send your child to camp with a backpack and an extra set of clothes. Just in case things get messy!
Valet Drop off: 8:30am-8:45am – We will be using valet drop off along the far side of Lincoln School.
Pick Up: 12:15pm and 12:30pm – Please do not leave your car while in the pick-up line along the far side of Lincoln School. A staff person will bring your child to your car. A photo ID should be readily available .
Themes / Trips / Specials
Week 1: Welcome 2 Camp
Week 2: All American – Joe Magic Show
Week 3: Pirate Island/Under the Sea
Week 4: Science Week – Yoni Musician
Week 5: Rock Star Week
Week 6: Welcome to the Jungle – Wallaby Tales
Week 7: Creative Expression
Week 8: Spirit Week – Bubbles are magic