As a Y member, you belong to a community of men, women, and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident, and connected. Together, we strengthen community through three areas of impact:
- Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
- Healthy Living: Improving the nation’s health and well-being
- Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors
We want you to feel safe and secure at all Westfield Area YMCA facilities and in all programs. Safety is our #1 priority and we strictly meet or exceed all state health and safety regulations and continue to implement new best practices and regulations as they arise. Therefore, please note that there are changes to facilities, programs, procedures and guidelines — please see the current program guide or contact us for details. If you are returning to the Y for the first time..please fill out this waiver form!
We have a variety of membership options to meet the needs of you and your family. See the details below, browse our Member Handbook, or, if you are not sure which membership category is right for you, please contact us by submitting the interest form below and a Y staff member will be in touch!
- Access to Main Facility including two pools, double gym, free-weight room, cardio room, strength training room and Fitness Express Center
- Access to Men’s, Women’s, Boy’s, and Family silver locker room
- Free group fitness classes and water fitness classes
- Racquetball (reservations required)
- Kids Club (babysitting) for an additional fee
- Discounted fees on classes & programs
- Priority program registration
- 1-hour orientation with a Y Health & Wellness Staff Member
- Family swim for families
- All Silver privileges
- Free Kids Club (babysitting) for age 1-11 years (fee for infants)
- Includes Men’s & Women’s Fitness Centers with additional cardio and strength training equipment, towel service, limited laundry service, whirlpool, and sauna
- Steam room (Men’s Fitness Center only)
- Kit lockers by availability
- Basic (Youth Program): Required for access to classes and programs.
- Basic (On The Way): Access to one session of designated classes and programs. See current program guide for details.
Nationwide Membership: Always Welcome in Every Community
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
The Westfield Area YMCA participates in YMCA Nationwide Membership. Our full facility members can visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico at no additional cost. Note:
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
With Nationwide Membership, you can:
- Pursue your health goals wherever you live, work or travel
- Enroll your child in a class or activity offered outside your home Y
- Participate in volunteer projects to support other communities
Nationwide Membership is an essential part of our cause to strengthen communities as it enables our members to reach their health and wellness goals wherever they live, work, or travel and connect with the larger Y community in meaningful ways by ensuring access to all the areas and programs of the Y they visit.
Visit Y-USA’s Nationwide Membership page to find participating Ys.
COMING THIS FALL
You can enjoy a workout or class at the Y and know your child is well taken care of right down the hall. Members must stay in the building while children are in Kids Club. All children must be pre-registered. This service is available for children ages 4 months – 11 years.
Adult members 18+ are entitled to a limited amount of complimentary guest passes. Additional guest passes may be purchased for $10 per person. Guests must provide a photo ID and sign our guest waiver. Parents/guardians must sign the waiver for guests under the age of 18. The same guest may visit up to 5 times in one year. Additional visits will require a Westfield Area Y membership.