Following is a partial list of our community partners. We are grateful for your support:
- Westfield United Fund for partnering with us to help provide direct financial assistance for youth and families in need, and to help subsidize our programs for seniors.
- Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield for partnering with us on the Healthy U program and on the Gateway Family Membership.
- UnitedHealthcare for partnering with us on the 7th Grade Initiative and Health Bee.
- Northfield Bank Foundation for partnering with us to renovate classrooms at the Main Y and Garwood Family Center Y and enhance the playground areas at the Garwood Family Center Y.
- Lisa Beth Gerstman Foundation for partnering with us to provide an inclusion camp program for children with special needs.
- Stew Leonard III Children’s Charities for helping ensure water safety with youth swim class and lifeguard scholarships.
- Provident Bank Foundation and Fred C. Rummel Foundation for helping provide financial assistance for the Y’s safe and nurturing early childhood education programs.
- USA Swimming Foundation for the Make a Splash Local partner grant to provide swim lessons to children in need.
A wide variety of foundations, corporations, organizations and individuals who help ensure that financial assistance is available for for those in need who live or work in our service area to enable participation in Y programs and memberships.