The Westfield Area YMCA is proud to be partnering with a variety of corporations, foundations and organizations to bring programs to our members and our community that build the spirit, mind and body of all.
We would like to thank our community partners:
- Westfield United Fund for partnering with us to help subsidize our youth, teen, senior and family programs and to help provide direct financial assistance for families in need.
- Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield for partnering with us on the Healthy U program and on the Gateway Family Membership.
- UnitedHealthcare for partnering with us on the 7th Grade Initiative and Health Bee.
- Northfield Bank Foundation for partnering with us to renovate classrooms at the Main Y and the Garwood Family Center Y.
- Lisa Beth Gerstman Foundation for partnering with us to provide an inclusion camp program for children with special needs.
- USA Swimming Foundation for making the Y a Make a Splash partner
A wide variety of foundations, corporations, organizations and individuals who help ensure that financial assistance is available for for those in need who live or work in our service area to enable participation in Y programs and memberships.