We want you to feel safe and secure at all Westfield Area YMCA facilities and in all programs. We strictly meet or exceed all state health and safety regulations, and continue to implement new best practices and regulations as they arise. Therefore, please note that all programs, procedures and guidelines are subject to change.
Facilities, Classes and Programs
All Westfield Area YMCA facilities have Global Plasma Solutions Needlepoint Bi-Polar Ionization Air Quality Systems. Proven effectiveness inactivating the COVID-19 virus: 10 minutes, 84.2%; 15 minutes, 92.6%; 30 minutes, 99.4%.
Please watch these videos demonstrating our commitment to your health and safety during these extraordinary times:
- Masks and social distancing are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals ages 12+
- Children ages 2-11, and those that are not fully vaccinated, will still be required to wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the Y
- Disinfectant spray bottle and cleaning towel (available at the Welcome Center) to be used on all workout equipment before and after use
- Y staff will continue cleaning high-touch areas and we ask that you remain vigilant about hand washing and wiping down equipment
The Pandemic's Impact on Our YMCA --A Message from Our Board of Directors and Management TeamDonate Membership/Program CreditsDonate Any Amount
Dear Westfield Area YMCA Members and Friends,
Like all of you, we are continuing to monitor the impact of COVID-19. With every difficult decision we make, we are following the best and latest guidance from the CDC and our local government officials. We have been pleased to welcome back many of our members. If you have returned to the Y, your membership has been reactivated and we thank you.
If you are not comfortable returning to the Y yet, we understand and ask you to please stay with us during this time. The community is not just our members, but our staff, our neighbors and our fellow nonprofits and businesses.
If you are able, we would be grateful if you would help offset the Y’s monthly fixed facility expenses by donating to the YMCA Operations Recovery Fund using the buttons above. We thank everyone who has already contributed to our cause.
Our best to you and your family,
The Westfield Area YMCA Board of Directors and Management Team