- Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
- Healthy Living: Improving the nation’s health and well-being
- Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors
- Access to Main Facility including two pools, double gym, free-weight room, cardio room, strength training room and Fitness Express Center
- Access to Men’s, Women’s, Boy’s, and Family silver locker room
- Over 80+ group fitness classes and water fitness classes (some additional specialty classes with fee)
- Racquetball Court (reservations requested; equipment provided)
- Kids Club (babysitting) for an additional fee
- Fee reduction on classes & programs
- Priority program registration
- All Silver Membership privileges
- Free group fitness classes
- Free Kids Club (babysitting) for age 1-11 years (fee for infants)
- Access to separate Men’s & Women’s Fitness Centers that include additional cardio and strength training equipment, towel service, limited laundry service, whirlpool, and sauna
- Steam room (Men’s Fitness Center only)
- Program: Required for access to Westfield Area Y programs. Gym & pool time as indicated on schedules. Parent/guardian (up to 2 adults) must accompany children. $3/person for family swim.
- Pre-Teen Plus: All Program Membership privileges. Access to Fitness Express Center. Access to Racquetball courts during designated hours.
- On The Way: Access to one session of designated programs. See current program guide for details.
Nationwide Membership: Always Welcome in Every Community
The Westfield Area YMCA participates in YMCA Nationwide Membership. Our full facility members can visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico at no additional cost. Note:
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
With Nationwide Membership, you can:
- Pursue your health goals wherever you live, work or travel
- Enroll your child in a class or activity offered outside your home Y
- Participate in volunteer projects to support other communities
Nationwide Membership is an essential part of our cause to strengthen communities as it enables our members to reach their health and wellness goals wherever they live, work, or travel and connect with the larger Y community in meaningful ways by ensuring access to all the areas and programs of the Y they visit.
Visit Y-USA’s Nationwide Membership page to find participating Ys.
You can enjoy a workout or class at the Y and know your child is well taken care of right down the hall. Members must stay in the building while children are in Kids Club. All children must be pre-registered. Stop by the Welcome Center in the Main Lobby to fill out a Kids Club registration card. This service is available for children ages 4 months – 11 years.
Adult members 19+ are entitled to a limited amount of complimentary guest passes. Additional guest passes may be purchased for $10 per person. Guests must provide a photo ID and sign our guest waiver. Parents/guardians must sign the waiver for guests under the age of 18. The same guest may visit up to 5 times in one year. Additional visits will require a Westfield Area Y membership.