Family Membership: maximum of two adults with dependents up to age 26 living in the same household (dependents are silver members).
Joiner’s Fee: one-time fee due in full for designated categories. You may rejoin within 30 days of your member expiration date without repaying the fee.
Joiner’s Fee and member dues are non-refundable. The Y reserves the right to change fees with a 30 day notice to members.
Monthly Bank Draft
Membership is paid on the 10th of the month by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) from a credit/debit card, or checking/savings account. 30 day written notification is required to cancel this method of payment and/or memberships. A $25 fee is required if the payment is denied. Questions? Contact Janice A. Carthens at email@example.com or 908-301-9622 x227.
Dues are paid in full annually. There are no cancellations or refunds. An annual membership may be extended for medical reasons if the member is unable to use the facility. The Senior Director of Member Services must be notified within 30 days of illness and a doctor’s note is required.
- Access to Main Facility including two pools, double gym, free-weight room, cardio room, strength training room and Fitness Express Center
- Access to Men’s, Women’s, Boy’s, and Family silver locker room
- Over 80+ group fitness classes and water fitness classes (some additional specialty classes with fee)
- Racquetball Court (reservations requested; equipment provided)
- Kids Club (babysitting) for an additional fee
- Fee reduction on classes & programs
- Priority program registration
- All Silver Membership privileges
- Free group fitness classes
- Free Kids Club (babysitting) for age 1-11 years (fee for infants)
- Access to separate Men’s & Women’s Fitness Centers that include additional cardio and strength training equipment, towel service, limited laundry service, whirlpool, and sauna
- Steam room (Men’s Fitness Center only)
- Program: Required for access to Westfield Area Y programs. Gym & pool time as indicated on schedules. Parent/guardian (up to 2 adults) must accompany children. $3/person for family swim
- Pre-Teen Plus: All Program Membership privileges. Access to Fitness Express Center. Access to Racquetball courts Monday – Friday until 4:45pm; Saturday: 1:00pm – 8:00pm; Sunday: all day
- On The Way: Access to adult programs such as: Ready, Set, Fit!, Delay the Disease: Exercise to Fight Parkinson’s Symptoms and Adult Swim Lessons
“My Y Is Every Y” Reciprocity Program
When you’re away from home in New Jersey, you aren’t far away from the Y. Participating New Jersey Ys are listed on the New Jersey YMCA State Alliance website.
The AWAY Program (Always Welcome at the Y) entitles Westfield Area Y members to short-term privileges at hundreds of participating Ys throughout the U.S. As each Y has their own usage and fee guidelines, it is recommended that you call ahead of your visit.
You can enjoy a workout or class at the Y and know your child is well taken care of right down the hall. Members must stay in the building while children are in Kids Club. All children must be pre-registered. Stop by the Welcome Center in the Main Lobby to fill out a Kids Club registration card. This service is available for children ages 4 months – 11 years.
Adult members 19+ are entitled to a limited amount of complimentary guest passes. Additional guest passes may be purchased for $10 per person. Guests must provide a photo ID and sign our guest waiver. Parents/guardians must sign the waiver for guests under the age of 18. The same guest may visit up to 5 times in one year. Additional visits will require a Westfield Area Y membership.