At the Westfield Area YMCA, we expect staff, members and guests to behave in accordance with our mission and values at all times, respecting the rights and dignity of others.
At the Westfield Area Y, we adhere to the code of conduct by demonstrating our 4-core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility:
- Speaking in respectful tones; refraining from the use of vulgar or derogatory language; and dressing appropriately.
- Resolving conflicts in a respectful honest and caring manner; never resorting to physical contact or threatening gestures.
- Respecting others by refraining from intimate behavior in public; abstaining from contact of a sexual nature.
- Respecting the property of others; never engaging in theft or destruction.
- Creating a safe, caring environment; never carrying illegal firearms or devices.
- Participating in programs to build a healthy spirit, mind and body; never engaging in the use, sale, dispensing or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics, or the unsanctioned use of alcohol on Westfield Area Y premises.
Adherence to the Westfield Area Y Code of Conduct and regulations is essential.
Non-compliance may result in suspension or termination of Westfield Area Y membership privileges.
Please review the attached Member Handbook for policies, procedures and other important information.