At the Y, we know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
You can be a part of that cause by joining our staff. The Westfield Area YMCA is a great place to work and to be a part of the community. Eligible staff receive a free Y membership and discounts for select child care programs and day camp. See our current job opportunities below.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE. Minorities and Women encouraged to apply.
Current Opportunities By Category
All Current Opportunities
- Housekeeping Staff
- Cycle Instructors
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Strength Trainer
- Coaches for Flyers Track Club
- Lifeguards & Swim Instructors
- Water Fitness Instructors
- Dance Instructors
- Summer Camp Lead Counselors
- Early Learning Coordinator
- Aftercare Site Supervisor
- Before & After Care Counselors
- Assistant Teachers