As an employee of the Westfield Area YMCA, discover your passion and make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. You will engage with people of all ages who possess diverse backgrounds and life experiences. Reap the reward of personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving people’s health and well-being and strengthening our community.
The Westfield Area YMCA offers the following employee benefits for part-time staff:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account
- Employer Contribution of 12% to the YMCA Retirement Fund upon Eligibility
- Complimentary Silver Membership (for employee) or Discount on Family Membership
- Discount on designated Child Care Programs and Camps
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Outside Organization Discounts/Promotions
IN ADDITION to the above, full-time staff benefit from the following:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Floating Holidays, and Holidays)
- Subsidized Medical, RX, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Contribution by the Westfield Area YMCA towards Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Optional Life and Dependent Life Insurance at Low Rates
- Employee Tenure Bonuses
- Complimentary Gold Family Membership
There’s no better time to become part of our Westfield Area YMCA team! Meet some of our staff by viewing the videos below.
To begin the process, please complete an application below. For further information, contact Human Resources at 908-223-8820 x520 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Employment Opportunity.
|File Link||Valid Dates||Note||File Size|
|Employment Application||594.4 KB|
|Camp Employment Application||2.6 MB|