As an employee of the Westfield Area YMCA, discover your passion and make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. You will engage with people of all ages who possess diverse backgrounds and life experiences. Reap the reward of personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving people’s health and well-being and strengthening our community.
The Westfield Area YMCA offers the following employee benefits for part-time staff:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Complimentary Silver Membership (employee only) with Discount Available on Family Membership
- Employer Contribution to the YMCA Retirement Fund upon eligibility
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account
- Discount on designated Child Care Programs and Camps
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Outside Organization Discounts/Promotions
In addition to the benefits listed above, full-time staff benefit from the following:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Floating Holidays, and Holidays)
- Subsidized Medical, RX, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Contribution by the Westfield Area YMCA towards
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Optional Life and Dependent Life Insurance available at low rates
- Complimentary Gold Family Membership
There’s no better time to become part of our YMCA Team! Meet some of our current staff by viewing the videos below.
For further information, contact Human Resources at 908-223-8820 ext. 530 or email email@example.com. Equal Employment Opportunity.