The Westfield Area Y is proud to be partnering with a variety of corporations, foundations and organizations to bring our members, and our community programs that build the spirit, mind and body of all. Programs focus on the health and wellness needs of all members of the family.
We would like to thank the following:
- United Fund of Westfield for partnering with us to help subsidize our youth, teen and family programs.
- Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield for partnering with us on the Healthy U/CATCH program and on the Gateway Family Membership.
- UnitedHealthcare for partnering with us on the 7th Grade Initiative and Health Bee.
- Northfield Bank Foundation for partnering with us to renovate the Garwood Family Center Y child care classrooms.
- Spencer Bank for partnering with us to present a free community Movie Night to help celebrate the Y's 90th anniversary.
- United Way of Greater Union County and Provident Bank for partnering with to provide child care scholarships.